Friday, September 14

It is Here!


Here I come again.

I hope I am not boring you with this never-ending gist about the Garage Sale, if I am, my apologies, but honestly you cannot dampen my spirit. You cant. I am soooo super excited!!! it is supposed to feel this good when you are doing a good (and very satisfying) cause! Takes the cake over any time-wasting self-serving projects. 

So, it is happening tomorrow in Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos, Nigeria and trust me to return with a report first thing (ok, maybe not first first) thing on Monday!

Donations are still welcome, from any part of the world. May I let you know that someone  arranged for and actually gave a refrigerator to the cause, from all the way in Rio de Janeiro? Wherever you are, you can be a part of this, it starts from the willingness to do.
I expect comments and personal emails to that effect!

In the mean time, get into a cause. Do something. Seriously.

Have a fab weekend and...

BE FREE OH!

God Bless Nigeria

PS/ I honestly mulled and mulled over what to title this post. 'Garage Sale' would have had me tearing at my (non-existent) hair!! Abi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments! Please leave some...