Wednesday, May 9

The Next Bliss Group Light in the Window Project



Ok! Tthe ladies of The Bliss Group are at it again!
Our next garage sale for charity is billed for June 2nd, 2012 in Lekki Phase 1, Nigeria (more info as we go). The proceeds of this sale goes to the Bethesda Child Support Agency.
I am calling on as many as can donate towards this worthy cause (from whatever part of the world you are at) to get in touch either by leaving a comment below or emailing me at zouzousplace@gmail.com. I would be grateful for anything that can be sold from clothes (male, female, adult, children/bags/shoes/books/jewelry/electronics/housewares/furniture/kitchenware/accessories/CARS(yes)/cash etc etc. Please note that items must be in good condition, such that you are able to buy them back yourself if necessary. We may be able to arrange  pick up if you would let us know in time.
If you have some other form of (free) service you would like to provide, or would like to know how else you can support this cause (or the Bliss Group in general), please let me know.

We also encourage you to plan to participate in the sale, as well as help spread the word. (I can assure you the sale itself is always very exciting!). Help make this (biggest ever) Bliss project a reality.

Please note that the key word here is CHARITY.

Thank you all in advance as you 'show up for life'.
You may read more on Bethesda, under the Freedom Foundation by clicking here.

Be free oh.
Bethesda picture courtesy of Freedom Foundation (Nigeria).

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be a part of the garage sale for Bethesda. I have a small fridge at my older friend's place in Lekki around chevron. If you could pick it up, that would be great. I 'll give you her detail and you can call her.
    Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! sis! All the way from where you are?! Thank you. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments! Please leave some...