Tuesday, January 18

Why?

Yes, I successfully created another email address, as well as this blog.


I did promise that I would write the reasons why I needed to create a blog at all:


Everyone has something to say, at every point in time and in every situation! They may never speak, but there is alwys something brewing in every head. And me, being an 'anti-The Norm', (dont care ifthat is perfect English o) just suit moi (follow me) please. I muse, I think, I look around, and everyone seems to be doing what everyone else is doing, in exactly the same way! WHY?? Why cant things be done differently? Isn't 'different' sometimes characterized as 'adding spice?' You know, something....different?! Why is it they say 'that is how it is done' By whom? where is it written?? Ok, Zouzou, calm down, am getting carried away, and wondering away from the post at hand.

At the risk of repeating myself, I muse, I think, I want to do things different, if they say this is the way it is done, I would like to 'propose' we do it another way if only to see the outcome, but you know, the moment you do it the other way, you get followers! Lol!! But no one, absolutely no one, wants to be the first to wear that deep pink dress as a wedding gown! Yep...am very passionate about this one, but that is a post for another day!


This blog site will be an interesting one. Why? I shall not pay attention to style of writing, while each post will be achieved with excellence in mind, I shall not be careful about diction, style, formatting etc. Nah, it will be written as the thoughts come; you will just be continually surprised! You may find posts in many different languages, you may find photos that speak for themselves!
Like the DNW (Diary of a Desperate Naija Woman) writer says, 'it is my book and I can write whatever I want'! So it shall be here.


So, welcome, to the place where your joy will be full, where you will find a word in season, because truly, I have been given the 'tongue of the learned'.
Kep your comments coming, but note, each person is entitled to their own opinion, and this is where mine is expressed!

alors bienvenu et allons nous....

1 comment:

  1. Lol yes its your blog and you can write whatever you want. what i am so passionate about blogging is the fact that you can be free to express yourself. You are not bothered about what people will say...
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com......Je te suis toujours..lol

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments! Please leave some...